Monday, August 28, 2017

The Pouty Puppy: Guinea Pigs



The Newsy Neighbbour Magazine
August Issue 118
Article Provided By:The Black Ninja www.thepoutypuppy.com




Remember how I’ve always told you that ONCE upon a time, I was super spoiled and loved? And then the little hairballs were born and I am now nothing. I mean, I am literally not even loved. Yesterday I went for 3 walks. ONLY 3!!!! Despicable.

To top things off, the absolute worst thing that could have ever happened to me happened to me. I am tearing up as I write this.

They got… (pause for effect…) Guinea Pigs. You heard that right. Guinea Pigs. I hate them. I want to get to them. And they are evil and trying to take over the world.

I mean… guinea pigs, people. Why would anyone do that to themselves?

Let’s discuss the guinea pig insanity. There’s a huge cage in my living room. They MOVED MY BED to make room for it. This is just the beginning of the insanity. I keep walking over to where my bed WAS and it’s still not there, and the pigs are still there, working up a scheme of world dominance. I like to sit on one of my other 4 couches and glare at my family to show my disgust.

The pigs squeak. They make this little sound that everyone thinks is sooooooo cute. It’s not cute. They are evil and this is part of their huge plot to take over the world. No matter where I am in the house, if I hear those squeaks, I run as fast as I can over to them to thwart their attempts at world dominance.

Also, they boop me. They run around in their stupid cage, and I’m standing there glaring at them, making sure they are aware I know of their plans, and instead of being fearful of me, they boop me on the nose. I hate them with everything in me.

Don’t worry, my trusted readers. I am on the job and will continue to protect my family despite the animal abuse that is placed on me. I mean, yesterday I only got 5 treats throughout the day. Only 5! Still, I must work to protect them from these power-hungry rodents.

I will keep everyone posted on the progress.
Sincerely,
Bauer (The Black Ninja)

No comments: